When in London...Bond in Motion exhibition at London Film Museum.
If you happens to visit London, as a James Bond vehicle friend, your to-do list should give priority to a couple of hours at the
This is your chance to get close to some iconic vehicles from the James Bond films. Besides several Aston Martins you'll be able to see
- Auric Goldfingers Rolls Royce Phantom III
- Little Nellie (You Only Live Twice)
- Bentz Q-boat (The World Is Not Enough)
- BMW Z8 (The World Is Not Enough)
- Acrostar Mini Jet (Octopussy)
- Jaguar XKR convertible (Die Another Day)
- Lotus Esprit (The Spy Who Loved Me)
- BMW Cruiser R 1200C (Tomorrow Never Dies)
- Ford Mustang Mach 1 (Diamonds Are Forever)
...and that's just to name a few.